Watch and Read about Ukraine Today
Developing Your Tour Program Before The Tour
Making choices is never easy. Especially when there is an amazing variety of options to choose from, which is really true about visiting Ukraine. Ukraine never leaves anyone indifferent because of its history, culture, nature and people.
To assist your group in developing the route which will satisfy your best expectations, DU Network's team has created a simple process of working together on selecting the most attractive places to go, depending on your group's unique interests and likes. Here are the five steps which we suggest you to take:
1. Discuss general vision of the tour with your group, and let us know what are their general preferences. For your convenience, we have created a number of sample tours to look at and develop ideas about the cities and regions of your primary interest. If making the choice of places to visit still seems difficult, we can suggest your group members to fill out a simple questionnaire and submit it to DU Network's team. Based on your answers, we will develop a preliminary and send it for your consideration.
2. Establish regular communication with DU Network's service team. To do this, please, contact us by email or by phone, and we will agree about the most convenient method and time of communication.
3. Study the preliminary tour program provided by DU Network's team, suggest improvements (this may include exchanging a number of emails and phone talks), and, as soon as you are satisfied with the final version of the tour program, email us to confirm this.
4. As soon as the confirmation is received, DU Network will start making particular arrangements for your tour. At this stage, the payment for the tour should be made to DU Network.
5. Starting from this moment and till the beginning of the tour, our workers will be communicating with your group via the group representative. We will inform you about the details of the tour arrangements by email, and by phone.
Before taking the tour, you may want to ask a number of questions related to organizational part of it. We have selected the most frequently asked questions and provided the answers for you here. Please, do not hesitate to contact us to ask more about your tour to Ukraine.
Can we have a tour designed so that it lasts a certain number of days?
What is a sample tour?
What are the "additional complements" tp the tour?
How many cities is it OK to visit in a 10-day tour?
Are we going to have some free time for shopping and walking o our own?
Is it possible to have optional excursions for just a few of us, while the others are on a regular excursion?
How many local Ukrainian guides will be traveling with our group?
We have a group of 25 people. Can we have travel by two smaller buses instead of taking one large bus?
Will breakfasts be included into the hotel services package?